PC [BUG] [1.5.0 Hotfixed AND 1.5.1] Neptune's Glaive not dropable / removable from inventory

Drullo321

Sodbuster
Version: Both 1.5.0 Hotfixed and 1.5.1 GOG, German

Simple as it is, fished a Neptune's Glaive which I can't throw away or move it to the trash bin. Yet I'm able to drop it to a chest. Didn't try to sell it. Other weapons work fine.
It didn't happen in any savegame I started before 1.5.0 Hotfixed. This is a savegame startet with 1.5.0 Hotfixed. If it matters, when i was on 1.5.0 Hotfixed, I edited the lastAppliedSaveFix from 31 to 30 because of issues regarding community center bundles.
Furthermore the issue happens either in 1.5.0 Hotfixed or (then I patched) on 1.5.1

I use a couple of basic mods like SMAPI, Automate, etc. but none add/remove/change any items, characters, scenes, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

xxHanasaku

Newcomer
I'm seeing something similar to this in 1.5.1 (Windows 10 PC). I got a couple of rewards from Gunther (a Flute Block and a wall painting) and I can't get rid of them. I can no longer put them in the shipping bin or put them in the trash can. I can put them in a chest, but I would really like to get rid of them altogether.

corrin

Planter
Museum rewards can't be thrown away. You can use the trash can from CJB Item Spawner to toss them though.
I'm seeing something similar to this in 1.5.1 (Windows 10 PC). I got a couple of rewards from Gunther (a Flute Block and a wall painting) and I can't get rid of them. I can no longer put them in the shipping bin or put them in the trash can. I can put them in a chest, but I would really like to get rid of them altogether.

corrin

Planter

Simple as it is, fished a Neptune's Glaive which I can't throw away or move it to the trash bin. Yet I'm able to drop it to a chest. Didn't try to sell it. Other weapons work fine.
It didn't happen in any savegame I started before 1.5.0 Hotfixed. This is a savegame startet with 1.5.0 Hotfixed. If it matters, when i was on 1.5.0 Hotfixed, I edited the lastAppliedSaveFix from 31 to 30 because of issues regarding community center bundles.
Furthermore the issue happens either in 1.5.0 Hotfixed or (then I patched) on 1.5.1

I use a couple of basic mods like SMAPI, Automate, etc. but none add/remove/change any items, characters, scenes, etc.
This is most likely intentional, like museum rewards. You should be able to sell the item.

Brennan

Newcomer

Yeah, that one won't let you drop it in the can for some reason. You have to go to the Adventurer's Guild to sell it.