Windows broken game

Apologies as i am a bit of a noob at this, but when i open stardew, i can create a save but upon loading it, the game crashes and closes. I've tried the audio method with headphones, tried reinstalling and followed the 'HOW TO FIX YOUR GAME' thread on steam as much as i possibly could. The game worked completely fine for the first few months i had it. I modded it and thought that was why it broke, but i removed all mods and ran the game with no mods and the game still doesnt work. Help would be appreciated. :)

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Apologies as i am a bit of a noob at this, but when i open stardew, i can create a save but upon loading it, the game crashes and closes. I've tried the audio method with headphones, tried reinstalling and followed the 'HOW TO FIX YOUR GAME' thread on steam as much as i possibly could. The game worked completely fine for the first few months i had it. I modded it and thought that was why it broke, but i removed all mods and ran the game with no mods and the game still doesnt work. Help would be appreciated. :)
You can't just delete mods and keep playing on the same save. If you are trying to play on a new save, then just completely reinstall the game and everything will be fixed.
Do you have any crash log? How to find it:

Press the windows key + R
Type in
Code:
%AppData%\StardewValley\ErrorLogs
and click OK

Last edited:
Thank you for your response! Yes, this was on a completely new save, not the modded one I have attempted to completely reinstall and I'm having the same issues, but knowing my luck I may have done it wrong. I'm not sure if you wanted my error log but I have included it.

Attachments