Break geodes and buy from Clint while he's upgrading tools?

aelivare

Greenhorn
Hi!
Does anyone know of a mod that allows the player to still break open geodes and use the blacksmith's shop while Clint is upgrading your tool? It has always bothered me that he can't stop working on the upgrade for a couple of minutes to open a geode for me. It's really annoying, and if anyone knows of a mod or is willing to make a mod (perhaps because we share this frustration haha) I'd love to know!

Lenora Rose

Farmer
Hi!
Does anyone know of a mod that allows the player to still break open geodes and use the blacksmith's shop while Clint is upgrading your tool? It has always bothered me that he can't stop working on the upgrade for a couple of minutes to open a geode for me. It's really annoying, and if anyone knows of a mod or is willing to make a mod (perhaps because we share this frustration haha) I'd love to know!
There was literally one posted today on Nexus.

aelivare

Greenhorn
I also recommend shop anywhere if you want to buy something from Robin but she is busy building stuff. It also works for Clint or when they aren't in their shops for some reason.
I do like the idea of still having some kind of limit to it, like obviously they can't sell me stuff if they aren't there at all. With Clint it just made no sense to me that he can't sell me stuff or break open some geodes, like he genuinely just sits there all day doing nothing upgrading my tool. Thank you for the suggestion, though!