Break geode faster

Painguin

Greenhorn
Can we pls make Clint breaking geode faster? I'm tired of breaking one geode per use while I has more than 300 geode :cry::cry::cry:

Can we pls make Clint breaking geode faster? I'm tired of breaking one geode per use while I has more than 300 geode :cry::cry::cry:
I think it would be nice to have a collector (special chest maybe) which can be used together with the Hopper.
There is a mod to automate, but that's much mightier:

Just unlock the geode crusher and craft a dozen or so. I keep 5 on the farm so I can run a batch of geodes every once in a while in between farming tasks. Even better, since 1.6 they no longer cost any coal to use.
I always craft five or six for this. I used to go to Clint if i had more than one or two batches worth to save the coal, but now I crack them all open myself.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Once in a while you still gotta make that trip to Clint's like when you have 45 Golden Mystery Boxes you've somehow accumulated. My game seed seems to like:

Ossified Blade
Lucky Lunch
Life Elixir
Ruby Ring
Dish O' the Sea

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Just unlock the geode crusher and craft a dozen or so. I keep 5 on the farm so I can run a batch of geodes every once in a while in between farming tasks. Even better, since 1.6 they no longer cost any coal to use.
The issue is that the geode crusher only cracks about half the geodes in game, and none of which are ones that people crack beyond the few you need for the museum. Most people want to break mystery boxes or golden coconuts, etc. for the treasure and they don’t really help with that.

noobsqoou

Sodbuster
The issue is that the geode crusher only cracks about half the geodes in game, and none of which are ones that people crack beyond the few you need for the museum. Most people want to break mystery boxes or golden coconuts, etc. for the treasure and they don’t really help with that.
Fair point, kinda forgot about that part. I’ve reached this point in the game (finally, that is – took for-freaking-ever to have a lemon stone drop lol) and I must admit having to go to Clint to smash open what appears to be a lightly-wrapped box seems silly. I don’t understand why even a fresh-outta-the-city kid apparently can’t unwrap a box, much less a fully mastered farmer.