Switch Bored of my own farm and need people to play with

MogBeoulve

Farmer
What kind of days/times would you be available? And would you be open to an exchange of Robin services? That is, we sign onto each other's single player games in order to fully upgrade a cabin.

I can usually find time on Sundays, as I either don't work that day or have flexible hours.

I'm free everyday, 330 to 7 on weekdays and all day on weekends.I could get on right now, but only for about an hour. Also do you want to start a new farm or continue one of ours? PS I'm kind of new to this. What do you mean by robin services?

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I'm free everyday, 330 to 7 on weekdays and all day on weekends.I could get on right now, but only for about an hour. Also do you want to start a new farm or continue one of ours? PS I'm kind of new to this. What do you mean by robin services?
Uh, what time zone are you in? I'm EST (eastern USA).

So I meant, I have a long-standing single player farm where I'd like a second player to sign on and request cabin upgrades from Robin. And, in return, I could do the same thing for you. You'd get a whole second house to decorate (admittedly, the main draw is a second cellar to age wine or cheese in), plus a second set of tools if you happened to want tools with different enchantments.

I'm also open to starting a multiplayer farm. I don't mind doing a lot of grinding.

I just realized that I don't even know if I can play online, since I don't remember hooking my switch up to wifi. LOL back later when I figure this out!

I looked it up and I'm i'm in Central Pacific/USA. I don't mind if you would like to do your own farm, I'll join anything you have. Just let me know when to join.

Braxis221B

Newcomer
I’d like to join your farm if you’re still interested in players. I send you a friend request. Im est, no set schedule, but will contribute.