Creator Response Board game received 2/5/2022 - missing items

Kimbean

Newcomer
Anyone else?

Ordered in November just came in. Already submitted emails just curious if this is happening to everyone who has been waiting for the Jan shipment.

This is what I’m missing:

All bundle cards

All profession upgrade cards

All item cards

All epic item cards

All event cards

All mine event cards

All starting too cards

We had just sat through a video, set it all up and ready to play with my kids when we were like… wait a minute? 😭

Odin

Staff member
To be honest that's the most missing items I've ever heard of in an order, usually if people report anything missing, it's a couple cards or sometimes one deck. Definitely a bummer to not be able to play after it arrived. Since you already sent an email, I think it's just a matter of time before replacement items are sent out.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hey Kimbean, I am so sorry about this issue! I will get some replacements in the mail as soon as possible. Sounds like you are missing the 2 small decks. What happens, I think, is that during assembly they are packing so many games that even a slight hiccup, for whatever reason, can distract someone for a moment and a game goes onto the next step missing a component like this. Just trying to provide some context for you. But regardless, very sorry and I will have something sent your way asap.

1644201384357.png

SweetPeaCoffee

Newcomer
Hello
Where do I report missing items please? We got the boardgame as a present and last night we set it up and noticed the professional upgrades and the items (red) decks are missing.

kailomonkey

Tiller
Not a missing component but one of the drawstring bags in mine was black instead of blue :P Very much not a problem but in case no-one is letting you know, being so minor, I thought I'd point it out :) Of course if you want to send me a blue drawstring bag I wouldn't say no...

Celebrian

Cowpoke
Not a missing component but one of the drawstring bags in mine was black instead of blue :P Very much not a problem but in case no-one is letting you know, being so minor, I thought I'd point it out :) Of course if you want to send me a blue drawstring bag I wouldn't say no...
One of my drawstring bags is also black instead of blue.... Not a huge deal for that... Buuuut, I do have two sheets of the same thing, and thus too many of some tiles, and none of others. lol Soo, I have too many farm building tiles, no animal tiles, and the same Joja tiles (I have two of the sheet that's labelled with the 2.1 on the top left corner).

[For anyone reading this: I went through all the cards/tiles and counted them out to make sure of this, while looking at the rulebook to verify what it said should be in the game.]

I'm trying to figure out who to contact, since I just got mine from Indigo here in Canada.

maikermon

Farmhand
I'm trying to figure out who to contact, since I just got mine from Indigo here in Canada.
You can always contact Cole, he has been extremely helpful for me with my board game. Just send him an email, and then he will definitely help you. :)