Creator Response Board Game Components List

Farmersam

Newcomer
Are periwinkle worth anything? In my game they don’t have any prices so I don’t know if that’s on accident or on purpose

Made an account just to share this since I was cross referencing across sites to find answers. I got my copy of the game yesterday and spent some time punching out the pieces and taking inventory.

Here is a preliminary Google sheets file that I put together of the components. This is a copy of my original since I couldn't figure out how to turn off editing on mobile. I would love some feedback and for verification of my numbers. The site for the board game says there are 50 Item Cards but I count 49, but the card totals match what I have seen listed in other threads (175 standard, 229 mini).

I do plan to add tabs with further card lists and to link them to the main summary sheet but this is all for now!
So I noticed your sheet doesn't have anything listed in the "buildings" tiles tab. So when I got my copy this weekend I noticed I have two farmhouses, and no coop building. I assume I'm not supposed to have two farmhouse buildings, correct? I've already let the company know, Quartermaster. Hopefully I have an answer soon and possibly a replacement tile.

Thanks!