Question Blackscreen and Error after sleeping

Odin

Staff member
Hey, i now have finally tried this. but unfortunally this dosn´t help. same problem as before when i go to sleep.

thanks for your help
Unfortunately I'm not sure beyond that, if you don't get additional assistance with that issue here, you can also ask on the Stardew Valley Discord in the #using-mods-help channel.

Just to add on to Odin's comments. Since, it looks to be an NPC schedule error, and verifying game files didn't help. The only other change to those files is by SDV Expanded.

Unfortunately, it's a big vague; and there's no clear indicator of which NPC is the cause.
We could possibly try editing the save, & removing the modded NPCs, and check if that gets you past the day.

You'd need to grab the save, & post it here:

jaderabbit

Newcomer
hey, im experiencing the same problem! ylva, i thought it might be because i deleted an npc, did you do so as well before the problem occured?

Corianda

Newcomer
I've got the same problem. I so frustrated with it. I do a lot of work during the day and then lose it all because my screen goes black and doesn't save. It all started with the new 1.6 update.