Issue Black Screen Error

BirMeymun

Newcomer
When I complete Marlon's "a mysterious venture" quest, Marlon says "follow me" and we enter Guild house. But I take black screen when we enter guild house. I checked game files and updated SMAPI.

Error Code:

[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StardewValley.CueWrapper.Play() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\CueWrapper.cs:line 51
at StardewValley.Game1.updateMusic() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 7909
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4413
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3974
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1057

IntoxicHeart

Planter
When I complete Marlon's "a mysterious venture" quest, Marlon says "follow me" and we enter Guild house. But I take black screen when we enter guild house. I checked game files and updated SMAPI.

Error Code:

[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StardewValley.CueWrapper.Play() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\CueWrapper.cs:line 51
at StardewValley.Game1.updateMusic() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 7909
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4413
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3974
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1057
Hello there ^^

https://smapi.io/log
Please upload your log to the link above. Instructions on how to do so are found there. After, please then copy and paste the SMAPI log parser link that it generates for your specific log, and not the entire log contents itself. It’s in the box just below ‘SMAPI Log Parser’ and above the log contents. That way we can better assist. ^^

Image ref/example of the link;;

A73B591E-AFBD-45A0-AE83-574846009074.png

unicorniobolado

Greenhorn

Error Code:

I also need help with the same issue
Could you solve the problem?
If it helps, my log is: https://smapi.io/log/f16849b845444d2d9317ee69f039a189