Black Screen and Multiplayer Kicks

umbracitzn

Greenhorn
Hello,

Ive been experiencing a problem that is sometimes worse, sometimes not an issue. Im on Windows as well.

I get a lengthy black screen when the game is loaded. In addition, so long as i go to sleep after 11pm, it will kick the person i am playing with in multiplayer. I also have a weird bug that Bryle just stands either in front of the bus or at the doorway to the bus for days on end.

SMAPI is not giving any errors, nor do i have an crash logs, so its not an easy fix far as i can see. Ido know i need to update Lookup Anything, which i have done since uploading my smapi file.

Can someone perhaps help? im at a loss and its frustrating to have this issue still.

Last edited:

LillyTheCat

Greenhorn
I have the exact same issue here regarding multiplayer, my friend. I've been looking for an answer, but it's quite difficult, as you correctly said, smapi doesn't show any errors. I've read somewhere that Ridgeside Village might be an issue but this is a mod I really want to keep.
I will definitely update you if I ever find a fix.

HighFudge

Newcomer
We have problems with regards to co-op playing as well. We were using steam at first but it gets so laggy for me as am a joiner. I couldn't open my chests.. it takes a lot of time to pick up the stuffs on the ground.. warping to different places takes much longer as am stuck on a black loading screen. We tried hamachi at first for vlan but to no avail i kept on getting disconnected. We tried ZeroTier as per this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/StardewValley/s/xk8q7HtLeh

At first it was fine. I can easily open my chests and the stuffs i gather easily goes to my backpack, but after a day.. starting the next day, opening chest takes a lot of time.. and i kept on getting stuck at the loading page.. we don't know what else we should do 🥲