Black screen after going to sleep

Thanks for the log.

Seems to be an error with the child, possibly growing up the next day.
Code:
14:13:54    ERROR    game    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at StardewValley.Characters.Child.dayUpdate(Int32 dayOfMonth)
   at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext()
   at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
You don't seem to have any mods that affect children.
But, did you by any chance give them the same name as another NPC? I've seen that cause issues at times.

Post your save here, I can help take a look:

I located the saves file but don't know how to share it with you.
Yes the babies name is Sophia.
You can zip up the GreenGables_335304385 folder, and add it via the "Attach files" button on the bottom left of this reply section.

Since, you confirmed the baby's name is Sophia; the same as the SDV Expanded NPC. We'll need to edit their name.
I can help with that; if you have an idea for a new name?

Or you can try yourself, the wiki has some instructions for this:

You would just have to search for the child "Sophia" in the 'FarmHouse' section of your save.
So, in this portion:
<GameLocation xsi:type="FarmHouse">

Chelsea.Allen

Greenhorn
I replaced the file as told but when I launch the game the child isn't in the house and when I save the same issue occurs.

I replaced the file as told but when I launch the game the child isn't in the house and when I save the same issue occurs.
Which house do you mean?
The save shows the child data as in Sophia's customhouse.

But, if it's still erroring; I can move them to your farmhouse; see if that helps.
I don't have the same mods as you, and while it loads/saves on my end. There could be something else going on.

Edit: Also, if it crashes again; please post a new log. Just in case it's a separate error.

Attachments

Chelsea.Allen

Greenhorn
Yes please I'd like the child in my house not Sophia's. I guess it just put the child there because they had the same name.