Big Black Bird

SebbysWife

Greenhorn
There seems to be a big black bird that will fly over my farm at around 10pm almost every night, I've followed it south through Cindersnap forest and I can't seem to figure out where it goes. I also noticed that when I paused my game the bird seemed to sill be moving in the background. I play on a Nintendo Switch. Does anyone have any idea?

Ereo

Helper
It's just decoration. It can happen at any time at night, anywhere.

Just like the squirrels and bunnies during the day.

imnvs

Local Legend
It's an owl. It serves no purpose but to decorate the world, just like the squirrels, bunnies, frogs, butterflies, etc, that you see about.

Boo1972

Farmer
Hah! My first play through I tried to follow the owl to see where it would lead. I had completely forgotten that until your post. Thank you for reminding me. I still stop to watch them though when they’re flying overhead.

imnvs

Local Legend
Hah! My first play through I tried to follow the owl to see where it would lead. I had completely forgotten that until your post. Thank you for reminding me. I still stop to watch them though when they’re flying overhead.
When I started playing, how my focus works, I never even noticed them...

...until I read about them on the forum and then the wiki. Now I notice them and watch them all the time and smile. 😀