Best Website for Stardew Valley

Blue_Three

Cowpoke
Is there even anyone out there who plays this game but isn't aware of the wiki?

In the beginning, it always felt like cheating to me to look up all kinds of data like the villagers' favorite things and stuff. In a way it absolutely is. A co-op friend told me later "That's just how people play this game". And she isn't wrong. There's really no shame in using the wiki whenever you feel to.

tommybob

Planter

In the beginning, it always felt like cheating to me to look up all kinds of data like the villagers' favorite things and stuff. In a way it absolutely is. A co-op friend told me later "That's just how people play this game". And she isn't wrong. There's really no shame in using the wiki whenever you feel to.
To be honest, I come from a Minecraft/Terraria/Starbound background, all of those games I pretty much learnt how to play based on the Wiki.

I like having that option to research, adds even more depth outside of the game.

TheXug

Cowpoke
I put the website on my phone's home screen. The guidebook is also really neat. It's like the wiki, but a little more convenient.

Xcandixkitx

Farmhand

I mainly use it to look up the ingredients to things that I need to make. That way later on when I go to make it I know I have everything that I need

Anhaga

Rancher
Yep, I always have a tab open for the wiki. :)
Good tool for anyone new and old.
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. :happy: I have a 2-screen setup (partly for working from home, partly just because it's nice to have a big screen for my games), and I keep the Wiki open on my laptop's main screen while I play Stardew on the big monitor.