Best weapons?

If you're spending time in areas with Mummys infesting them (or if you need that monster eradication goal) there's also something to the fact that Swords are natural fits for Crusader while Hammers and Daggers Really benefit from Artful, to the point where using Crusader on them feels kinda bad.

Once you're at the point where it's viable it's nice to keep a variety of weapons for different circumstances and try them out to see which ones personally fit you best. I've been making a point of swapping my primary weapon regularly so as to gain some experience with all 10 of the "best" weapons (
Dwarf, Dragontooth, and Infinity variants of the Sword, Dagger and Hammer; plus the Iridium Needle
). As far as a daily driver I've definitely been won over by the Infinity Hammer but overall I think each weapon definitely has scenarios where it excels and scenarios where it struggles, and I think the "best weapon" depends on context and what you want to do with it, not to mention personal preference and playstyle.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
If you're spending time in areas with Mummys infesting them (or if you need that monster eradication goal) there's also something to the fact that Swords are natural fits for Crusader while Hammers and Daggers Really benefit from Artful, to the point where using Crusader on them feels kinda bad.

Once you're at the point where it's viable it's nice to keep a variety of weapons for different circumstances and try them out to see which ones personally fit you best. I've been making a point of swapping my primary weapon regularly so as to gain some experience with all 10 of the "best" weapons (
Dwarf, Dragontooth, and Infinity variants of the Sword, Dagger and Hammer; plus the Iridium Needle
). As far as a daily driver I've definitely been won over by the Infinity Hammer but overall I think each weapon definitely has scenarios where it excels and scenarios where it struggles, and I think the "best weapon" depends on context and what you want to do with it, not to mention personal preference and playstyle.
Crusader on daggers I think is actually best as no one really uses dagger as a main weapon and it allows for you to ohko the ghosts which usually take a lot of kb.
Best weapon also depends on device as hammers are far superior on pc.