Question Basic question

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
I re-purchased SDV for PC *without Steam* and it works so much better than it did when I used Steam. That being said, I've duplicated some of my mods that i use on mobile and am getting some super duper ones to use.

Here is the question: Is it possible to disable mods on some saves and use them on others? for instance if I want to use the capitalist dream farm and I start a new save, how do I keep it from affecting my current game?
Thanks

kdau

Tiller
Yes, it is possible! Here are the DIY instructions. If using a mod manager, you can also do this with the "loadouts" feature of ModDrop or the "profiles" feature of Vortex (from Nexus).

Note that you'll have to close the game, switch groups/loadouts/profiles, and reopen the game when moving between saves. Mods won't be associated with a particular save except by you making this switch.

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
Yes, it is possible! Here are the DIY instructions. If using a mod manager, you can also do this with the "loadouts" feature of ModDrop or the "profiles" feature of Vortex (from Nexus).

Note that you'll have to close the game, switch groups/loadouts/profiles, and reopen the game when moving between saves. Mods won't be associated with a particular save except by you making this switch.
Thank you!