Issue Barn Animals Softlock Game.

Xenotype

Greenhorn
So for some reason I can't raise animals on my farm. I can purchase them just fine, but when I go to bed or otherwise try to transition to the next day the game freaks out. It doesn't crash, it gets in some weird infinite error/logic loop. SMAPI says the error is with the game somehow, but it's probably a mod conflict causing it, so can someone help me figure out which mod is causing the issue?

Windows (Steam) Version 1.5.6 (build 22018)
SMAPI Log(s): Short SFW Log or the MUCH Longer NSFW log
(I'm not kidding about the length either, I let Stardew/SMAPI run about 40 seconds longer and the error count is roughly 4x larger)
Only steps needed to reproduce the error is to buy an animal from Marnie's shop, and then head right back to bed. It doesn't matter which animal gets bought, there's roughly eight or nine possibilities under the Cow icon, the error is the same regardless.

Xenotype

Greenhorn
None of the updates were actually relevant. The two Griffin ones were up to date but the modder forgot to change the version number in the manifest files, I couldn't buy them until I get the Deluxe Barn anyway, and upgrading from PYTK to PYTK Lite did nothing except slightly reduce the load times.
I'm going to try Steam's file verification thing real quick since it seems to be an issue with the base game files... And nope still getting the same errors.

DragonGwen

Farmer
It looks like it's freaking out because it says that animals value cannot be null. There is also problems with the portraits for the mods that allow you to marry the moms but I'm going to ignore the fact that the name of one of the Robin portraits said she was not wearing clothes

Xenotype

Greenhorn
Newest Log
Only real difference is that I removed the Content Patcher Monster Girl Animals mod so the cows would be back to normal.
No Idea why it thinks the Cow's value is Null... It also ONLY has the issue if I actually buy an animal, empty barn is fine.

DragonGwen

Farmer
You got mods directly inside the mod folder, these should have separate folders
You should probably add PFMAutomate
Still having the null issue
The portraits for the Marriage to the moms mods are still not working
You've also got empty folders that ask if they've been disabled in vortex
And you need Kazuakisama.JA.Industrialization apparently

Xenotype

Greenhorn
I don't know why SMAPI and CP are loading mods that are disabled, IE the Moms ones. I also don't know how they would cause the animal null error.
anyway, updated all the mods and downloaded the missing ones, still get the same error, so it has to be one of the BFAV or CP animal mods. The issue is I don't see any conflicts there...
Updated Log

DragonGwen

Farmer
Still saying null value. Also is taking out Witch to avoid the game from crashing and is saying that files don't exist. Yeah..... Take out one of them and if that doesn't work then it's probably the other