Banana Hat for a new clothing item (Spoilers)

Which design should be used?

• Design 1, banana peel

• Design 2, whole banana

• Design 3, banana beanie

Results are only viewable after voting.
We're getting a banana tree and bananas as a crop in the next update and since we now have tailoring and can make clothes from many different items, I thought of us being able to make a banana hat using a banana.

I came up with a few different designs for it

Design 1: The banana hat looks like a large banana peel on top of our head

Design 2: A whole banana and our face comes out through the middle. I guess think of Brian Griffin's banana costume?

Design 3: The hat looks like a yellow beanie with a brown tip at the top and some brown specks on it.

So if we were to get a banana hat, what do you think the design should be, design 1, 2 or 3?

Chililover

Planter
How about a whole banana costume! Shoes, pants, shirt, etc!!
Also I know it would be hard for Eric to implement (super time consuming!!)
But what if you could give villagers hats and they would wear it and it would show up in there portrait!!
P.s. (I'm a pixel artist and always looking for something to consume my time! Lol! Do you mind if I made concept art?! Of the banana hat!!)

How about a whole banana costume! Shoes, pants, shirt, etc!!
Also I know it would be hard for Eric to implement (super time consuming!!)
But what if you could give villagers hats and they would wear it and it would show up in there portrait!!
P.s. (I'm a pixel artist and always looking for something to consume my time! Lol! Do you mind if I made concept art?! Of the banana hat!!)
Go right ahead! Have fun!