Auto-petter without Joja

Sfinxen

Tiller
I play on a save file where i have already completed the community center, but i would like to get the auto-petter, but can't as you can only buy it from joja. I think there should be a way to get it without joja, like marnie starting selling it when you have completed the community center.

imnvs

Local Legend
It is available on treasure levels in the Skull Cavern, but that is very hit or miss. You have to be lucky.

Drullo321

Sodbuster
Don't worry. You can get them via Skull Cavern. It is not rare. I already got arround four of them in only a few runs.

I play on a save file where i have already completed the community center, but i would like to get the auto-petter, but can't as you can only buy it from joja. I think there should be a way to get it without joja, like marnie starting selling it when you have completed the community center.
Auto-Petter does not apply to Joja at all . Well , i don't mind if Joja sell them , but i can't understand why Marnie forbidden to sell that device ? Just imagine this was happen with Auto-Grabber !

Cthulhu

Sodbuster
I think Marnie doesn't sell them because an auto-grabber makes farm drudgery easier, but an auto-petter takes away the fun of having animals. If you don't want to interact with the animals, you're kind of following the Joja side of the Force. :P