Lunaonrosefarm

Newcomer
I forged my galaxy sword into the infinity blade, and enchanted it with ruby’s and a prismatic shard etc. so it deals a lot of damage.
Yesterday I was messing around with my rings and testing them to see which two I should combine so I kept equipping and unequipping them in the mines to see what would be the most useful, and when I started attacking enemies my infinity blade started dealing 1-13 damage.
I think moving the rings around so much must have done something, because now I can’t deal any more damage than 1-13, even if I change weapons. What do I do??

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I had similar issues in the past. I forgot how I specifically got around it but I would recommend going into your files and deleting the backup saves (_SVE-MERG, backup, and SVBACK).

You may even try going back a day with the button in settings and seeing if you still have the same issue.

josephine0806

Greenhorn
Same problem here on my android phone with my infinity sword and infinity hammer:(
couldn't fix it:(
I had similar issues in the past. I forgot how I specifically got around it but I would recommend going into your files and deleting the backup saves (_SVE-MERG, backup, and SVBACK).

You may even try going back a day with the button in settings and seeing if you still have the same issue.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Same problem here on my android phone with my infinity sword and infinity hammer:(
couldn't fix it:(
That’s annoying, someone in here had the same issue years ago, could you try searching the issue on google and look around? I’m pretty sure they had a solution though I can’t for the life of me remember where I saw it.

dshaw

Greenhorn
I forged my galaxy sword into the infinity blade, and enchanted it with ruby’s and a prismatic shard etc. so it deals a lot of damage.
Yesterday I was messing around with my rings and testing them to see which two I should combine so I kept equipping and unequipping them in the mines to see what would be the most useful, and when I started attacking enemies my infinity blade started dealing 1-13 damage.
I think moving the rings around so much must have done something, because now I can’t deal any more damage than 1-13, even if I change weapons. What do I do??
Mine weapons no longer yield damage either on iOS.