iOS Artifacts problem

bttttt

Greenhorn
Device: Ipad Air 3

It's a problem about artifact 'Ancient sword' that's also my last missing piece of all artifact collection.
even if I already donated an ancient sword to Gunther at museum, my collection menu does not showed that I already found its also I can not get my stardrop from completely collected all of artifacts too

(p.s. sorry for my bad english)

Thank you so much !
F78B1D42-4186-4C4B-81A5-954BE049B7B4.png
7B3D6397-8FBF-4850-818B-AB1402C75896.png

Ereo

Helper
The sword not showing in the collection tab is not related to the missing stardrop. You have 8 empty spaces in the museum, once you donate everything it should only be 7. There must be an item that you found, but didn't give to Gunther.

You can compare your museum to the picture on the wiki to find out what you're missing.

bttttt

Greenhorn
The sword not showing in the collection tab is not related to the missing stardrop. You have 8 empty spaces in the museum, once you donate everything it should only be 7. There must be an item that you found, but didn't give to Gunther.

You can compare your museum to the picture on the wiki to find out what you're missing.
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH 😭😭😭😭

Ereo

Helper
Still, the above bug is there even if it’s not the final piece of collection.

device: iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16.2, v1.5.6.36
Yes, that's been there before the update as well. Seems to affect mostly artifacts found through fishing. It is purely optical and does not affect gameplay.