Art Art & Doodles & Stuff

Potatoes

Farmer
The past six months have been really tough, I’ve had major art block and lack of inspiration and it’s been really hard for me to post any of my art online. The last few weeks have been pretty good though, and I wanted to share some buildings I drew that I’m actually super proud of.

A7EF125D-B32F-40B2-971B-1A4E0769B73D.jpeg

A tiny confidence store

7A739F0B-CD53-479B-BDE4-5B64258F98FE.jpeg

A Taco Place! :proud:

FairyRing

Farmer
The past six months have been really tough, I’ve had major art block and lack of inspiration and it’s been really hard for me to post any of my art online. The last few weeks have been pretty good though, and I wanted to share some buildings I drew that I’m actually super proud of.

View attachment 10105
A tiny confidence store

View attachment 10106
A Taco Place! :proud:
I totally know how that is, glad you're sharing. I like these buildings a lot. They seem like the background and setting of a cute but feely indie game. Awesome!

Potatoes

Farmer
I totally know how that is, glad you're sharing. I like these buildings a lot. They seem like the background and setting of a cute but feely indie game. Awesome!
Yeah I think it would be fun to do a whole bunch of them, maybe make them into a set of digital stamps or something. I'd like to try and make them a little more steampunk or futuristic looking if I could, but one step at a time 😂

FairyRing

Farmer
I'm not doing too well with my digital drawing and it's frustrating. I want to be able to cleanly create the ideas I have-digitally, but it's not going so smoothly. And I have tried so many apps/ programs. adelante y arriba I suppose.

Potatoes

Farmer
I'm not doing too well with my digital drawing and it's frustrating. I want to be able to cleanly create the ideas I have-digitally, but it's not going so smoothly. And I have tried so many apps/ programs. adelante y arriba I suppose.
It’s so weird how art can fluctuate between frustrating and not. You’d think at this point I wouldn’t have any problems creating the images i see in my head, but we know how that goes. Lately my digital stuff has been turning out good, but there are times it definitely doesn’t. I still do a bit of drawing in my sketchbook and on pieces of scrap paper, or sometimes playing around with my watercolors can be fun too. I feel like I go through waves of what medium I’m making my best art with, if I feel like it’s even good at all. I know that feeling all too well of art being frustrating, keep your chin up, you’ll work through it.