"Are you sure you want to pick this flower? It's making honey."

Technetium

Farmhand
On mobile, tap accuracy seems to be a bit weak and it has been like this the whole game. You try to activate one thing and end up activating the thing next to it. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to collect honey from a bee house and ended up picking the flower next to it that's powering the entire network of bee houses.

The suggestions I have seen for how to build the network differently to protect against this reduce the efficiency of it (meaning, fewer bee houses per flower).

I would honestly just like to see a confirmation request when attempting to pick a flower that the game is detecting as affecting nearby bee houses. This would solve the problem without requiring me to use a less efficient layout.

Lew Zealand

Helper
IMO @imnvs type of strategy is the best. It doesn't matter as much that you may not be getting the maximum number of Fairy Rose Honey per flower. It matters very much that the flower is protected from its mortal enemy:

Me.

(yes this means you, too)

Embrace your inner OSHA. Protect that valuable flower from all accidents by making it impossible for you to do anything accidental. Now, you are a clever sort so maybe you will super find a way around this and you know, congratulations if you can. Please post here if that happens. You may not like the idea of having to >poink< a Bee House outta the way if you're doing this on your regular Farm to replace the flower with a new season's floral selection, but get over it.

I need to do this to save me from myself.

...I mean you

You do this too, it super works.