Some smaller improvements [Spoiler]

I would like to suggest some smaller improvements:
- an option to switch off Junimo-help for collection flowers (see also https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/farm-computer-addition-1-5.6651 )
- an option for showing the area of the Junimo-help around the hut
- ...same for scarecrows
- show full inventory when right-click on machines to fill these, similar to chests and shipping-box
- an option to auto-switch between pickaxe, axe and scythe for weed-cleaning - maybe one can stack these and then its auto-switch
- a possibility the reorganize filled chests - maybe this could be done by the Junimos overnight when having a hut on the farm

imnvs

Local Legend
If you want Junimos to not harvest flowers, you can already accomplish that by blocking their access. For example, if you have a fairy rose you don't want harvested because it's for your bee houses... surround it with bee houses. The junimos can't get past that, even though they can get past trellis crops.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by possibly having Junimos reorganize your chests. What would that accomplish that the "organize" button can't do?

If you want Junimos to not harvest flowers, you can already accomplish that by blocking their access. For example, if you have a fairy rose you don't want harvested because it's for your bee houses... surround it with bee houses. The junimos can't get past that, even though they can get past trellis crops.
Ja, true. But that means I have to reorganize all my fields, sprinklers and ways. I think it's better to count flowers (optionally) different than other crops.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by possibly having Junimos reorganize your chests. What would that accomplish that the "organize" button can't do?
I have many chests near my house to sort all my stuff. I want to change their position without empty them. I know I can multi-click a chest to move one field. But that's very annoying for multible chests.
So I think it would be cool to move a chest (similar to move building at Robins) and it's done overnight.

Worblehat

Planter
So I think it would be cool to move a chest (similar to move building at Robins) and it's done overnight.
I would really like this! Though not tied to the Junimos. For me at least moving chests around is an issue when I get my first shed, which is long before unlocking Junimos. And my use case was moving mostly-full chests from outdoors into the new shed, so Robin's UI wouldn't work for that. Not sure what would, short of allowing filled chests to be picked up into player inventory, and that would be pretty exploitative and mess up the entire inventory system.

That's probably why this is a discussion in the Suggestions forum rather than already implemented in game...

1FlyCat

Planter