iOS App Unplayable on iPhone 15

odyssey609

Newcomer
Hello—

I have the iPhone 15 and the in-game screen has not been adjusted for size to accommodate the part of the screen where there are sensors/camera. This makes the game unplayable, because tools and items cannot be accessed. (They are trying to display on part of the screen that doesn’t exist.)

I can’t take a screenshot to include as an example, but if anyone opens the game on a phone with Apple’s dynamic island (the name for that part of the screen), it will become immediately apparent what I’m talking about.

Thank you

Ereo

Helper
Not really a solution, just a workaround: you can change the location and size of the toolbar. Uncheck „vertical toolbar“ and move it left or right with „toolbar padding“.
Hope it helps you being able to play!

Glowing jo

Greenhorn
Hello—

I have the iPhone 15 and the in-game screen has not been adjusted for size to accommodate the part of the screen where there are sensors/camera. This makes the game unplayable, because tools and items cannot be accessed. (They are trying to display on part of the screen that doesn’t exist.)

I can’t take a screenshot to include as an example, but if anyone opens the game on a phone with Apple’s dynamic island (the name for that part of the screen), it will become immediately apparent what I’m talking about.

Thank you
Hi, I had a similar issue but I found out if you max out menu padding it also allows u to see the full menu including the stamina bar

Lew Zealand

Helper
If you're referring to the punchout hole blocking your inventory, you can rotate the phone 180° to put it on the right. Your menu options are only partially covered by the punchout and, assuming it's still tappable, won't be much of an issue. However, how easy is it to select those first and last inventory spots? The menu padding option mentioned by Glowing jo should fix that though. But that inventory on the bottom is just broken.

Last edited: