Anyone else not know who to marry because you feel bad about ruining relationships 😭

Honestly I’ve been playing for a week after wanting the game so badly. And of course I knew who I wanted to marry and who I didn’t….well till I actually started playing and realized just how precious all of the relationships between the npcs are. Now I don’t know who to choose anymore without ruining relationships. And I was planning on waiting to work on relationships till in-game winter. So does anyone else relate or know who to choose. Also I had originally wanted to romance Sebastian then I got stuck between him and sam for awhile but like I said I didn’t want to ruin anyone’s relationships.

ArtifactSpot

Honestly I’ve been playing for a week after wanting the game so badly. And of course I knew who I wanted to marry and who I didn’t….well till I actually started playing and realized just how precious all of the relationships between the npcs are. Now I don’t know who to choose anymore without ruining relationships. And I was planning on waiting to work on relationships till in-game winter. So does anyone else relate or know who to choose. Also I had originally wanted to romance Sebastian then I got stuck between him and sam for awhile but like I said I didn’t want to ruin anyone’s relationships.
Well if you are to 8 hearts they are more interested in you than whomever they dance with at the flower dance. It looks like you’re looking for a younger male. So Sam, Sebastian or Alex. I’m a middle aged woman so don’t know much about them other than what I read on the wiki or here. Sam seems nicer and more social, but more immature. Sebastian seems more withdrawn, very introverted, but has a career starting in programming so more grown up. I have heard that he comes out of his shell more when you marry him. Alex starts off rude and conceited but like Haley, softens and becomes kinder the more hearts you achieve. Again what I’ve read and I became 8 hearts with them on my perfection file so watched all their heart events save the 10 and 14 ones.

jameskuyper

Greenhorn
Based upon the default partners for the flower dance, every marriage candidate appears to have someone else that they're already at least slightly interested in, romantically. Therefore, if you don't want to break up any relationships, no matter how flimsy, go for Krobus.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Based upon the default partners for the flower dance, every marriage candidate appears to have someone else that they're already at least slightly interested in, romantically. Therefore, if you don't want to break up any relationships, no matter how flimsy, go for Krobus.
Krobus is always there as our perfect roommate, if you can’t choose someone to marry, don’t!

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I like to think of the flower dance as close friends choosing to dance with each other rather than romantic interest.

But I also agree, Krobus is absolutely the best choice and you should definitely ask him to move in.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know if Krobus plushies exist?

ArtifactSpot

Krobus is always there as our perfect roommate, if you can’t choose someone to marry, don’t!
Yes I have Krobus this save for the first time and he’s way better than the other bachelors, even Harvey who used to be my go to. He is 100% always in the home and always there for you. Plus since I’m married to the truly best man in the world irl, it’s nice to not have a pretend pixelated husband on the side even though it never meant a thing and he didn’t care. It still felt awkward. Now with Krobus as a best buddy instead it just feels perfect in sdv land. He really is kind and thoughtful trying to please humans best he can too. My new fav for sure. 🤗

ArtifactSpot

I like to think of the flower dance as close friends choosing to dance with each other rather than romantic interest.

But I also agree, Krobus is absolutely the best choice and you should definitely ask him to move in.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know if Krobus plushies exist?
Aww that would be adorable. I’m not sure. Check the fan store.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Yes I have Krobus this save for the first time and he’s way better than the other bachelors, even Harvey who used to be my go to. He is 100% always in the home and always there for you. Plus since I’m married to the truly best man in the world irl, it’s nice to not have a pretend pixelated husband on the side even though it never meant a thing and he didn’t care. It still felt awkward. Now with Krobus as a best buddy instead it just feels perfect in sdv land. He really is kind and thoughtful trying to please humans best he can too. My new fav for sure. 🤗
Plus he can get you 2 stardrops, little monster is rolling in energy