Any one know any map seeds for a quick dinosaur egg?

insano908

Greenhorn
I'm about to start my first ever solo Farm on my switch, and in my previous multiplayer one, my favorite thing was my coop full of dinosaurs. I know that the eggs can appear in artifact spots so I was wondering if anyone knew any seeds that would guarantee one, like the ancient seed one. Thanks!

Godkin

Planter
You can get "Yoshi Eggs" depending on your luck. The Skull Cave is a place with lots of rare items, including Dinosaur Eggs if you're lucky. There is a random chance that a certain floor will be a prehistoric floor, where you can find Dinosaur Eggs as a food item. These eggs are sometimes hidden behind leaves in crane games, and dropping another gift will reveal it.

Although rare, you can get Dinosaur Eggs as rewards in game, and you can log in and out to update as many rewards as you can afford. Increase your luck in things like this.

In addition, there are several other places and ways to get valuable items:
• Dinosaur
• Can be found in Artifact Places in Mountains/Mines (0.6%), Fishing Treasure Chests (0.7-0.8%), and Pepper Rex Drops (10%).
• Prehistoric Floor in Skeleton Cave: A place where you can find Dinosaur Eggs and other rare items.
• Game of Crane in the Cinema: There is a chance to find Dinosaur Eggs and other prizes.

Remember to increase your luck to get more rare gifts like Dinosaur Eggs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯