Another type of fish tank to breed fish in it for cooking

Exactly . You can grow agricultures in the garden pots for cooking, right ? So why you can't breed fish in the special tanks for the same reason ?

imnvs

Local Legend
Breeding in the fish ponds for money is a fool's game. They all come out regular quality. The fish are only good for cooking if you're using fish ponds for breeding.

The only other reason to put fish in a pond is because of what the pond an produce, and then you aren't using those for breeding, just for produce.

But why?

What benefit do you see from having separate ponds or fish tanks for cooking?
Save farm space for example . Also convenience : it'll be very helpful have breeding fish tanks near kitchen to save time , don't you think ? Plus fish like eel not gave you much profit , so build whole pond for it ...

imnvs

Local Legend
I suppose, fish ponds do take up a lot of space, so having an alternate way to breed them a little bit could be a decent addition... but looking at the fish tanks we already have, one that could have enough space for breeding would have to be BIG as far as inside stuff goes. I mean, it would need to hold the fish plus more as they reproduce... how much space would it save if you're needing a shed to produce 5 fish, you know?

To become really useful , my inaginary breeding fish tank must be : a) smal or medium size (3-4 fish max) ; b) breed fish faster than fish pond (in exchange for sacrifice of roe production) . Anyway i still like this idea , think it over and over again and ready to discuss about it anytime .