Windows Animals not producing consistently

Meck3l

Newcomer
Hey guys,

I've been searching the internet hoping to find a solution, but couldn't find anyone having the same problem. They either forgot they have autograbbers or the animals were not fed properly.

I've been playing through the game again after the 1.6 update and am currently in Winter in the first year. I've been noticing that my animals (chicken, ducks, cows and goats) are not producing their animal products consistently.

Whenever I go into the barn or coop, I notice that i sometimes only have 1 egg or 1 milk in my autograbber even though I have 4 chicken and 4 cows. I have installed autogtrabbers and the animals are fed automatically due to the deluxe coop/barn. I never had the problem before, so I was wondering if since 1.6 theres a bit of rng wether the animals produce milk/eggs or not. Though I didnt have the problem up until Winter. Also the wiki didn't say anything about it.

Or isn't 1 heater per coop/barn not enough to keep my animals happy anymore?

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Best Regards
Meck3l

QCLasky

Greenhorn
Hi. I couldnt reproduce this issue here. Did you try to remove the autograbbers to see if chickens put eggs on the ground as they normally should do? Then if everything is working as it should, put the autograbbers again

Ereo

Helper
Hey guys,

I've been searching the internet hoping to find a solution, but couldn't find anyone having the same problem. They either forgot they have autograbbers or the animals were not fed properly.

I've been playing through the game again after the 1.6 update and am currently in Winter in the first year. I've been noticing that my animals (chicken, ducks, cows and goats) are not producing their animal products consistently.

Whenever I go into the barn or coop, I notice that i sometimes only have 1 egg or 1 milk in my autograbber even though I have 4 chicken and 4 cows. I have installed autogtrabbers and the animals are fed automatically due to the deluxe coop/barn. I never had the problem before, so I was wondering if since 1.6 theres a bit of rng wether the animals produce milk/eggs or not. Though I didnt have the problem up until Winter. Also the wiki didn't say anything about it.

Or isn't 1 heater per coop/barn not enough to keep my animals happy anymore?

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Best Regards
Meck3l
How many hearts do they have? There was always a chance that they don’t produce anything, depending on hearts and mood. The maths is on the wiki, but in my experience it would be likely to get three instead of four, but not only one.

Also the auto feeder seems to be buggy in 1.6 so maybe check every day that they’re actually refilling.