Windows Animals not moving during the day.

BlueRondo

Greenhorn
Hi, I'm playing a multiplayer game with two friends and I. In Year 2 and for the last in-game week none of my animals move during the day. They will walk out in the morning to a specific spot and then not move for the rest of the day. They go in at night as well. But do not move in the time between and therefore my pigs produce no truffles. I moved the barn and they moved around for a day and then the next day nothing and moved it back and nothing again.

Attachments

BlueRondo

Greenhorn
I did a little more testing, it seems to be that they stop moving as soon as they eat grass out in the field. Two of the pigs and a goat went to the grass ate and didn't move for the rest of the day. One of the pigs and a cow did not eat because I cut the grass down and kept moving throughout the day

aaa007

Newcomer
I had this problem as well. It happened in a multiplayer game, after the recent updates (either update 1.6.4 or 1.6.5). I noticed that animals were getting stuck after eating grass and also were not moving on rainy days, they just stood in their barn and did not walk around as usual. Coop animals were fine though, only barn animals were affected. The problem disappeared (at least for now) after updating my mods that are in use. I am not sure what caused it and if updating my mods was the solution - the problem was gone too soon for me to do more testing on it.