And ....Console?

laenen

Greenhorn
For pc, for pc ... 6 Update 1.6 for pc... And console ?
I make a beautifull comments, but IS delate because i'm french .... I'm sad.

I make a beautifull comments, but IS delate because i'm french .... I'm sad.
Well, yeah, the rules state posts have to be in English, though I saw a couple of posts in Chinese, German, Portuguese, Spanish too.
But if you have trouble writing in English, I recommend using Google Traduction or DeepL Traducteur (the last one is even better in my experience). Just copy and paste the translation. At least you'll get an understandable translation, even if it's not always the best.

stardew_luv

Sodbuster
Why so many people being mean. The mod said it nicely, but no meanness. Maybe the poster was doing the best they could expressing their words in non native tongue. I’m sure it seems obvious to IT people why it has to happen the way it does, but I didn’t get it or believe others who said they did until someone I know and trust (my IT husband) explained it fully in terms I understood why it’s so slow in coming for other platforms and why it seems like PC players keep getting more goodies while we are left waiting with nothing. I now know why it takes extra time, I know it’s not all in CA’s hands, I know now the extra hoops and legalities that it takes to make things for console and mobile, but as a non IT person I didn’t get it. So just telling someone it comes when it does, or worse I’ve heard on other forums, doesn’t do anything to help the situation. Unless you are going to respond in simple layperson terms why things are taking longer it’s best not to throw in your two cents to why it’s taking longer. Be patient with console and mobile players. Many really do not understand the process fully, they just feel left out, ignored or abandoned. It is not the case, it is just how it seems and feels if it is not explained patiently, in lengthy laypersons terms and in ones native tongue. So much patience please and if you can’t offer truly constructive advice in that way and in those terms please refrain from saying anything until one who can is able to respond properly.

Bawby

Planter
Why so many people being mean. The mod said it nicely, but no meanness. Maybe the poster was doing the best they could expressing their words in non native tongue. I’m sure it seems obvious to IT people why it has to happen the way it does, but I didn’t get it or believe others who said they did until someone I know and trust (my IT husband) explained it fully in terms I understood why it’s so slow in coming for other platforms and why it seems like PC players keep getting more goodies while we are left waiting with nothing. I now know why it takes extra time, I know it’s not all in CA’s hands, I know now the extra hoops and legalities that it takes to make things for console and mobile, but as a non IT person I didn’t get it. So just telling someone it comes when it does, or worse I’ve heard on other forums, doesn’t do anything to help the situation. Unless you are going to respond in simple layperson terms why things are taking longer it’s best not to throw in your two cents to why it’s taking longer. Be patient with console and mobile players. Many really do not understand the process fully, they just feel left out, ignored or abandoned. It is not the case, it is just how it seems and feels if it is not explained patiently, in lengthy laypersons terms and in ones native tongue. So much patience please and if you can’t offer truly constructive advice in that way and in those terms please refrain from saying anything until one who can is able to respond properly.
Well said. Very well said! I believe you are the very first person I've seen to take the slightest bit of pity on non-PC users. And, sadly, that's no joke or exaggeration.
it will happen when it happens... (it's not very useful)
And, unfortunately, that's the way it is. If the Ape doesn't have an exact time, then no one does. I'm on PS, so I gotta wait as well. Stay strong, shouldn't be too much longer!

stardew_luv

Sodbuster
Well said. Very well said! I believe you are the very first person I've seen to take the slightest bit of pity on non-PC users. And, sadly, that's no joke or exaggeration.

And, unfortunately, that's the way it is. If the Ape doesn't have an exact time, then no one does. I'm on PS, so I gotta wait as well. Stay strong, shouldn't be too much longer!
This is one main reason why Haunted Chocolatier will likely be PC only, slight possibility console and definitely not mobile. Too much out of his hands and control. He doesn’t like people having to feel left out.

laenen

Greenhorn
I really liked your comment, yes there is, but in addition the console version we will no longer have any discovery... everything is said and shown on the internet even when we don't look... we could compare it to jealousy. but if you buy a film, a book and I tell you the whole story before you watch it or read it, I don't think you'll be happy. that it takes a lot of time is not a problem, but that we will no longer have any discoveries (more magic) and that there are always only for PCs. I bought the game and we only give candy to the PC. If we do this to animals they will fight.
(already it won't have cross platform, but it's Sony that does *****)