An Idea For Changing The Farm Type On Your Current Save

Lanepop1

Greenhorn
I know changing the type of farm you have on a save is kind of a common topic, but I would like to give an idea about how they could go about it.

How they could approach this in game is going to the wizard and paying him a million gold. Mabey not a million, maybe more, but it would definitely cost a good chunk of money. You would also have to give him a certain amount of resources that represent that type of farm, like hard wood for the forest farm and geodes for the hill-top ect. It could also possibly require a prismatic shard to update the farm.

When you would change the farm, the existing items you have on non build-able tiles would be destroyed. You would have one week before the farm would change to move whatever it my be off of those tiles. The areas where things would be destroyed would be marked somehow to indicate what you would need to move out of the way. The spots could possibly be marked by a green light or smoke, or something else that would hopefully cause frame drops. All of the new non build-able tiles would be represented by yellow tiles in Robin's build view, for when you need to move buildings. If you had to move buildings out of the way the wizard could also (when you first initiate the farm change) have you move the buildings on previously non build-able tiles, and the buildings would automatically move to that spot when the farm change is activated.

I do think this would be a good change because swapping to a new farm with more space would just be very nice honestly. The Riverland farm was my first choice of farm (and while at first I did really like it) the further progress you make in the game, just having less space really stops you from achieving what you want. I think being able to change the farm to a different one would be proffered over updating the Riverland farm, but that's just because I would rather have the standard farm now over the Riverland farm.

This is the first time I've posted anything on this forum, I just made the account tonight actually. I really do love this game and I'm making the, "Protector Of The Valley" achievement be the achievement I get 100,000 gamerscore on. I very much welcome correction on spelling, punctuation, and grammar mistakes lay them on me. Lastly if you read to the bottom I think you're amazing and I hope you have a good day.

Last edited: