Alright, this might be a dumb question, but I don't believe in dumb questions-

Confused

Rancher
Hello.

Uhh... How do you blur text on here so I can cover my spoilers? ;-;

My name is Confused for a reason-

imnvs

Local Legend
If you want to get the blur censor that you see in different posts about the forums, the steps are simple...

First, you type what you want to type.

Second, you highlight the section of text you want blurred (the normal click and drag stuff, you know).

Third you click the "dot dot dot down-arrow" button above where you're typing and it will give you a dropdown menu, and from that menu you select "inline spoiler". You'll see the highlight on the text disappear as bbcode tags appear on either side of the (now) previously selected text.

Done, and it will look just like this text here.

Confused

Rancher
If you want to get the blur censor that you see in different posts about the forums, the steps are simple...

First, you type what you want to type.

Second, you highlight the section of text you want blurred (the normal click and drag stuff, you know).

Third you click the "dot dot dot down-arrow" button above where you're typing and it will give you a dropdown menu, and from that menu you select "inline spoiler". You'll see the highlight on the text disappear as bbcode tags appear on either side of the (now) previously selected text.

Done, and it will look just like this text here.
Thank You <3

Lew Zealand

Helper
This was a great idea, but now my entire monitor is covered in tape-

Do you have a fix for this too? Or should I just throw the whole monitor away?
1. That tape is structural. This was a one-way road, you can never remove it.
2. 4/3rds of the internet traffic routed to Uttar Pradesh is now being handled by the fibers in that Duct Tape. Don't do a disservice to millions of people.
3. Just turn up the Brightness.
3a. Maybe use it in a dark room. Watch out for Haley!

Confused

Rancher
1. That tape is structural. This was a one-way road, you can never remove it.
2. 4/3rds of the internet traffic routed to Uttar Pradesh is now being handled by the fibers in that Duct Tape. Don't do a disservice to millions of people.
3. Just turn up the Brightness.
3a. Maybe use it in a dark room. Watch out for Haley!
Understandable. Thank you.

I am now sitting in a dark room slowly burning my retinas, I can't thank you enough, this will obviously not backfire. :goldstar: