Interior All of you have a very merry Christmas! Got the Grinch on the christmas table!

That is one festive home! Nice job, and Merry Christmas to you as well! ^_^

Also all the pineapples along with the Christmas decor makes me think of the scene from The Muppet's' Christmas Carol where the bookkeeping mice start singing 'this is our island in the sun', lol.

Ooh, where did you get the painting above the child's bed on the upper left side?

DragonGwen

Farmer

Also all the pineapples along with the Christmas decor makes me think of the scene from The Muppet's' Christmas Carol where the bookkeeping mice start singing 'this is our island in the sun', lol.

Ooh, where did you get the painting above the child's bed on the upper left side?
You can get that from a secret spot on Ginger island

happy new years eve, and thx for ur nice comment i'll try to find that on yt...did you recognize the grinch?

happy new years eve, and thx for ur nice comment i'll try to find that on yt...did you recognize the grinch?
Thank you very much! I'll have to try to catch that painting, lol. 🙂 I recognized the Grinch right away! The table and the hat really helped to sell it. You did a great job with that. Happy New Years!