Issue All Npc's Missing in East Scarp?

Mistake

Newcomer
After I tried to download Lurking in the dark for East Scarp all the Npc's in that area went missing and all the text for the area and item text when you click on it is now just replaces with just says No translation and then just East Scarp and what Area it is on the map or what the item is called idk what to do because it says everything is working fine when I load up Stardew and Look at Smapi to see if anything isnt working and it doesn't say that East Scarp or anything isn't working It is frustrating

howa

Greenhorn
After I tried to download Lurking in the dark for East Scarp all the Npc's in that area went missing and all the text for the area and item text when you click on it is now just replaces with just says No translation and then just East Scarp and what Area it is on the map or what the item is called idk what to do because it says everything is working fine when I load up Stardew and Look at Smapi to see if anything isnt working and it doesn't say that East Scarp or anything isn't working It is frustrating
Did you find a solution to this yet? I had the same issue but on a new game things were normal and the NPCs were there.