All about wood, woodworking New tree types

Chililover

Planter
Im a woodworker and I love Wood and Stardew Valley
I would love to see some new trees and wood. Like for instance
Cedar. Cedar is a more exotic type wood and it has a rich red color and sap wood stripes going through it, then there's oak
It's a great wood it looks amazing, I think it wood be nice if there was a wood separator by robin. Cause every tree type in stardew drops plain "wood" instead of different types.
And the separator could be used to convert the regular wood into different species (basically plain wood can be crafted into different types like Cedar, Oak, Ash, Pine Walnut, and more exotic types like Cocobola wood or zebra wood)
And then you could make little things like clocks that could be gifted to npcs or sit around the house. Or be sold but probably there would be a buff on it so you couldnt mass produced them
Also maybe the ability to make your own flooring. I would love Cedar flooring, also there should be a varient of every wood flooring (like there would be two of each flooring type regular, and stained. Look up stained cedar) a recipe list i would want for things craftable with wood, wood be (get it :() )

Clocks- small ones. Mantle clocks, and grandfather.I
Cutting boards- single species, multi speceies. Engraved. Pls look up cool cutting board deseigns

Etc etc
Just a bunch of woodworking projects

Also I just wanna see new tree species thanks!

Chililover

Planter
My bad it's red eastern cedar
Not regular cedar :)
also fun fact walnut trees are green when first cut down but eventually turn a dark rich brown

Last edited:

Person090

Planter
Im a woodworker and I love Wood and Stardew Valley
I would love to see some new trees and wood. Like for instance
Cedar. Cedar is a more exotic type wood and it has a rich red color and sap wood stripes going through it, then there's oak
It's a great wood it looks amazing, I think it wood be nice if there was a wood separator by robin. Cause every tree type in stardew drops plain "wood" instead of different types.
And the separator could be used to convert the regular wood into different species (basically plain wood can be crafted into different types like Cedar, Oak, Ash, Pine Walnut, and more exotic types like Cocobola wood or zebra wood)
And then you could make little things like clocks that could be gifted to npcs or sit around the house. Or be sold but probably there would be a buff on it so you couldnt mass produced them
Also maybe the ability to make your own flooring. I would love Cedar flooring, also there should be a varient of every wood flooring (like there would be two of each flooring type regular, and stained. Look up stained cedar) a recipe list i would want for things craftable with wood, wood be (get it :() )

Clocks- small ones. Mantle clocks, and grandfather.I
Cutting boards- single species, multi speceies. Engraved. Pls look up cool cutting board deseigns

Etc etc
Just a bunch of woodworking projects

Also I just wanna see new tree species thanks!
Would love to see a mechanic where we can make our own furniture instead of having to buy it from robin and the travelling cart. More trees would be a pretty cool addition considering the possibilities for new products coming from the tapped resources from the new trees

Chililover

Planter
This could also bring some endgame content robin could put up a board and if you make every woodworking project and put it on the board (like a bundle) you would be rewarded something.