I don't have any projects in mind
so heres a poll with 5 options
I got a long list of planes, and spun a random wheel to get five.
Poll will end whenever enough people have voted and I check the thread
if tie I will spin wheel again with the tied options
1. Northrop Grumman X-47B (Military Drone that proved that Unmanned drones can do harder tasks, and claimed multiple firsts)
2. Boeing 777X (Largest and most high-tech Twin Engine Commercial Jet)
3. Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird (Fastest plane in the world, Spy Plane) (the first image I tried to upload was 5k, guess the forums don't like quality images)
4. Boeing 747 (Known as the Queen of the skies, Has a partial double deck)
5. Airbus A380 (Largest commercial aircraft, Has a full double deck)
To recap:
1. Northrop Grumman X-47B (Military Drone that proved that Unmanned drones can do harder tasks, and claimed multiple firsts)
2. Boeing 777X (Largest and most high-tech Twin Engine Commercial Jet)
3. Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird (Fastest plane in the world, Spy Plane) (the first image I tried to upload was 5k, guess the forums don't like quality images)
4. Boeing 747 (Known as the Queen of the skies, Has a partial double deck)
5. Airbus A380 (Largest commercial aircraft, Has a full double deck)