Add lemons and limes to the game with a juicer! Add more to meals!

Swifts

Greenhorn
I know this might be a broad idea but I think the addition of lemons and the juicer will just add a little new content to play around with.

this lemon tree (or lime tree) will be a new fruit tree which will produce it’s lemons (or limes) in spring, if not in a greenhouse. They would function the same way as any other fruit tree would but the lemons will have some additional features. A new machine called the juicer (besides the keg that can make juice from vegetables) can juice the lemons to make lemon juice. This lemon juice could then be added to any meal to add additional health to the food. Adding one lemon juice to a single meal would add a lot more health to it than adding one lemon juice to a stack of meals which would only increase the health a little as it goes on multiple meals, so it would give more health if you apply it one by one which would require more lemon juice. This can also be done with limes as well but lime will increase the stamina instead of health.

The amount of health/stamina it provides will be up to you guys or the developer.

If you guys have any suggestions please add them into the comments.

-Swifts

Ereo

Helper
Lemons produce fruit all year, unless it gets very cold, but they take a long time to ripen.

It would be cool if the tree produced fruits from spring to fall but only once a week instead of daily?
Just to add some variety in harvesting.

Ellajoy

Rancher
I know this might be a broad idea but I think the addition of lemons and the juicer will just add a little new content to play around with.

this lemon tree (or lime tree) will be a new fruit tree which will produce it’s lemons (or limes) in spring, if not in a greenhouse. They would function the same way as any other fruit tree would but the lemons will have some additional features. A new machine called the juicer (besides the keg that can make juice from vegetables) can juice the lemons to make lemon juice. This lemon juice could then be added to any meal to add additional health to the food. Adding one lemon juice to a single meal would add a lot more health to it than adding one lemon juice to a stack of meals which would only increase the health a little as it goes on multiple meals, so it would give more health if you apply it one by one which would require more lemon juice. This can also be done with limes as well but lime will increase the stamina instead of health.

The amount of health/stamina it provides will be up to you guys or the developer.

If you guys have any suggestions please add them into the comments.

-Swifts
I think that this is a good idea!