add kayaks/canoes/treehouses

penguin

Greenhorn
hi, this is a suggestion for how you can interact more with the terrain, especially with the rivers around the town/the beach. its also a lowkey riverland buff i think. i havent thought too much but maybe you could build/buy a kayak and use it on water to navigate and fish. this is just a really farfetched suggestion but people could go further out into the sea and see islands they can explore like the cave levels but more randomized in difficulty. occasional sea monsters can appear and you can make some form of combat on the kayak which would be sick. islands can contain materials, people to save, caves, mobs, special fish nearby, shipwrecks with treasure, etc.

as for the treehouse i think its just a cool idea if we could build a treehouse and place it on a tree, choose preset interior/exterior designs and move furniture inside. it honestly seems like a lot of unnecessary work for devs but just a really cool suggestion i wanted to say.

i just made an account to post this and thank you for this amazing game my friends and i love. sorry if i posted a suggestion already around.

Person090

Planter
hi, this is a suggestion for how you can interact more with the terrain, especially with the rivers around the town/the beach. its also a lowkey riverland buff i think. i havent thought too much but maybe you could build/buy a kayak and use it on water to navigate and fish. this is just a really farfetched suggestion but people could go further out into the sea and see islands they can explore like the cave levels but more randomized in difficulty. occasional sea monsters can appear and you can make some form of combat on the kayak which would be sick. islands can contain materials, people to save, caves, mobs, special fish nearby, shipwrecks with treasure, etc.

as for the treehouse i think its just a cool idea if we could build a treehouse and place it on a tree, choose preset interior/exterior designs and move furniture inside. it honestly seems like a lot of unnecessary work for devs but just a really cool suggestion i wanted to say.

i just made an account to post this and thank you for this amazing game my friends and i love. sorry if i posted a suggestion already around.
The treehouse would be really cool, something like a shed on a tree that I feel like should have 2 floors so that it can differentiate itself from the shed. The canoes would be extremely helpful especially in cindersap forest. Maybe they are the things on the other side of Willy's new room and you can go fishing and visit new places with it.