Add an Armor!

AtomsJosh

Planter
You might wondering, "why this man said this?" First of all getting a sharp/good sword is a pain in my a**, plus my the health is low, even a normal slime can kill me. Armor can literally be helpful in mining. And allows player to widen their adventure in dangerous places

ISSsloth

Farmer
Or wear them without combining them together. My farmer with iron armor would look very good.
I just feel like a lot of people either would wear nothing but the armor or not wear the armor because of it's appearance.
(Non-functional iron armor exists in the game by the way.)

Dylan815

Greenhorn
My own personal suggestion to this. Eventually, you buy the ability to have extra useful slots on your fishing rod. Why not make it so that we eventually are able to have slots on articles of clothing. It could be fully customizable so that everyone could still have their own look.

Odin

Staff member
My own personal suggestion to this. Eventually, you buy the ability to have extra useful slots on your fishing rod. Why not make it so that we eventually are able to have slots on articles of clothing. It could be fully customizable so that everyone could still have their own look.
This sort of is already covered by ring slots. And many of the game's rings offer defensive perks!

LRangerR

Local Legend
And then we can put in some special stones that allows us to summon things like Ifrit...oh wait, wrong game.

Dylan815

Greenhorn
Yeah I am still new. The best pieces of equipment I have are the obsidian blade and the glow stone ring. I'm glad to hear that the higher level rings offer some protection.

LRangerR

Local Legend
You should be able to craft or purchase some low-level rings by now. Check the Adventurer's Guild to see what they have in stock if you're really looking for something.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Ring of Yoba also offers pretty good protection. Has saved my backpack on more than one occasian.