Add a Weapons Rack

Cococinel

Sodbuster
I'd like a weapons storage unit. I always make it a personal challenge to collect all weapons (I am so very displeased that apparently some weapons are now exclusive to default or remixed), so that'd be great to reduce chest space. And more special orders would be nice too --they're a lot of fun.

Honeywell

Sodbuster
Would love a weapons (and tool) rack as well. Or any option that offered unlimited storage for these items like the dresser does for shoes, clothes, hats and rings.

Can I recommend three models. The shield rack which is two crossed swords and a shield with Junimos heraldry. A on the table rack which supports three weapons stacked horizontally, and a floor stand which holds 5. The weapons should be visible mind you and stored owns would report to the lost and found in the event you guys mess up with a megabomb

For me it would be nice to have additional "show rooms" at the SDV fair. So one can show the best swords, daggers and clubs in an extra show box. And maybe one has this way an extra challenge against Clint and his weapons.
BTW: I think the points to beat in the normal challenge should slightly increase over time, so beginners don't need best quality products.