Activate the rest of the NPCs personalities

I know this has probably came up once or twice by now but I say the remaining NPCs need to have there personalities activated.
1. Hat mouse. You could bring him gifts and have his character fleshed out a bit.
2. Marlon. He could teach fighting techniques and combos with enough hearts
3. Gil. Maybe have him tell you stories about the valley or Marlon.
4. Desert Trader. She's been here a while tell us stories on why you come to calico
5. The Pig. Arguably the coolest npc in the game needs some friend levels
6. The trader. Maybe expand her shop with enough friend points
7. The witch. Let's get her side of the story maybe help her reconcile
8. Dr Snail. Maybe a fossil trade if friendly enough
9. Gunther. He needs story come to a event something is he cursed to the museum
10. Birdie. Bring her some goods maybe introduce her to linus
11. Gourmand frog. Raise his friend levels and he might help you on the island
12. Mr Qi. Just get him to open up about himself

Syrup bear definitely. Fur dude knows how to work a phone. Can see him getting alot of free pizzas delivered when the delivery dude runs in terror while the bear is trying to count out change from his Junimos coin pouch.

Trash bear has no dialog beyond food! Don't know if it's worth fleshig him out because then your looking at needing to flesh out out the shrine keeper in ginger island

Hmmm. Haven't gotten back that far. We still don't know who she is though, sadly...

Speaking of the theatre, can we have more movies? Have them repeat on a four-year-cycle instead... That's how often series are rebooted now! They sell Joja Cola and Joja Corn... I bet Joja Corp owns the place.

Last edited:

Ellajoy

Rancher
The girl who works the till at Joja Mart. What happens to her once you shut the place up? We don't even know her name!
Yes! Flesh her out!
Hmmm. Haven't gotten back that far. We still don't know who she is though, sadly...

Speaking of the theatre, can we have more movies? Have them repeat on a four-year-cycle instead... That's how often series are rebooted now! They sell Joja Cola and Joja Corn... I bet Joja Corp owns the place.
yes!!!!!

My thought of Joja-corp owning the Theatre isn't just from their food they're selling. If you pay them enough they turn the Community Warehouse into the Movie Theatre so at that point they must have bought the chain of theatres to be able to set one up.

Oh yes... we need Morris back. He doesn't have to be rushed back with some kind of patch. I don't mind waiting until the fifth year. Show that it's JojaCorp that's evil, not Morris. Things are perfect by year four; we need conflict again...