About Wool

Hazel

Farmhand
I know it is a detail but I find it strange that we get the same type of wool from sheep and rabbit. It would be nice to make them different, with slightly different prices (the rabbit wool should be more expensive I think? Especially since we get it more rarely than the sheep one).

McBuggykinz

Farmhand
I know it is a detail but I find it strange that we get the same type of wool from sheep and rabbit. It would be nice to make them different, with slightly different prices (the rabbit wool should be more expensive I think? Especially since we get it more rarely than the sheep one).
I agree, I don't really see the point of having rabbits now since you can get wool from sheep. If CA changes it, the rabbit wool could be called angora :)

Odin

Staff member
Rabbits eventually drop the rabbit foot item, which is an item EVERYBODY *loves*.
Yep, if anything I'd say from a game mechanics perspective it's sheep that could use a "buff", as there's not currently much point in going with them over rabbits. I honestly forget they're in the game sometimes.

Kurachi84

Planter
Yep, if anything I'd say from a game mechanics perspective it's sheep that could use a "buff", as there's not currently much point in going with them over rabbits. I honestly forget they're in the game sometimes.
I agree with sheep being less useful, or not useful enough.
Sheep's wool could be a material used in crafting useful stuff in the future, and Rabbit's wool would be what it is, or have a few more uses, to not make it stale, as it's not used for much right now.