About the movie "Beau Is Afraid"

i just watched this film because a close friend of mine wanted to show it to me...usually i'm the person who gets distracted really fast because there are few movies i'm interested. but this one captivated me! like faszinated me, i was not on the phone now or then to check something else because it's boring, no! after like one hour or so i looked at my buddy with a questioning face and he said with a smile "yeah, same as i felt watching it first time, this is going on for 3 hrs total" :-) next day i bought it, watched it 2 times again to understand everything and all i can say is this ones great! had that feeling only on a few movies like "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" for example.

I’ll have to watch it! I also get easily distracted and bored watching movies so lately I’ve been sticking to shows.
it depends on what you like... in my opinion it's worth watching this movie. don't watch the trailer or get any information before seeing it and dont' try to understand everything you see while watching it or you'll be annoyed xD