Ability to put "Treasure Chest" in fish tanks.

ISSsloth

Farmer
I'm one of those people who has one sitting in a chest for a year now just to prove I found one. Prove to who? No one knows. But a way to get that item out of the chest and being used without losing it would be great.

imnvs

Local Legend
The second one's the one. Not a chest. The item literally called Treasure Chest, yes.

Please? That's such a classic aquarium image, the little treasure chest, especially if it bubbled while it was in there. Please, make it bubble too.

what about Artifact Troves as well? I know you can get items out of them but like the meteors after a point they become more decoration than use

imnvs

Local Legend
Idk man, I kinda want to be able to put hats on octopii and/or pufferfish, but I doubt that'll be a thing, even though it would be great.
Hats that can be put on a sea urchin for maximum comedy?

Pumpkin mask
Skull mask
Blobfish mask

LRangerR

Local Legend
Hats that can be put on a sea urchin for maximum comedy?

Pumpkin mask
Skull mask
Blobfish mask
I'll have to try that. Apparently I'm also going to have to try to put every hat on the urchins. Some of the bows and other girly accessories look cute too, but I do rather enjoy the Santa Hat on one of my urchins. Idk, I might just spam fedoras. I'll let you know if I remember.