Ability to change Fruit Bat Cave to Mushroom Cave.

Pebzey

Greenhorn
I'm playing on PS4 and having a great time on a co-op farm with my girlfriend at the moment. We only just started playing the other day and made the decision to get the fruit bat cave instead of the mushroom cave, which we are now both regretting. We are also nearly done with Year 1 and don't really want to have to start over again.

It would be wonderful if something could be added to the game where you can talk to Robin or Demetrius and get either of them to change the cave, either for free, or for some sort of fee. Seen as Robin is the one you go to for upgrades, it could be something that you can purchase within the upgrade section of the shop?

fancypants

Greenhorn
I've been thinking about this. I chose mushrooms at first but then I realised choosing fruit bats are much more efficient for completing bundles. A totem like thing to change it for gold in the
Witch's Hut
sounds like a pretty good idea. Also asking Demetrius to change the cave for you also sounds cool.

Blugo

Tiller
That would be great to have the possibility to change your cave, like after getting 10 hearts with demetrius by example.
I'm at year 11 and I'd like to get mushrooms instead of tree fruits (and I dont feel like start from scratch again)