A poster I made for cats!

That is SOOO Super ADORABLE!!! I think the smallest one is so amazingly cute!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I love cats too! My husband did not listen when I told him I was allergic, thankfully it's a mild allergy, it only acts up when I don't have allergy pills, or my asthma makes a sudden appearance.

I :heart: your artwork. It really looks like you gave all the cats their own personalities!!!

I love cats! Sometimes. I love them until I go to a friends house and wake up in the middle of the night with a strange feeling that I’m being watched and in danger. Then I tell my parents that I changed my mind about wanting a cat. Anyway, your poster is super cute!

LRangerR

Local Legend
I love cats! Sometimes. I love them until I go to a friends house and wake up in the middle of the night with a strange feeling that I’m being watched and in danger. Then I tell my parents that I changed my mind about wanting a cat. Anyway, your poster is super cute!
Depends on the cat. Some of them can be guardians as well. I once had a house that had at least one of each. That was fun because they always were picking on each other.