A mailbox for everyone

Zoe838

Greenhorn
Hello!
Me and my friends played Stardew Valley now for a (in game) year and often we had no time, to give a gift to the people we want. So, I had the idea, that everyone who lives in a house, could have a mailbox, where you can put the gift until 0:00. But, to make it so, that the people not always just use the mailbox, it could be so, that you have to pay (lets say 100-500), for a Letter, where you can put the gift inside and the gift in a letter, bring not so much "heartpoints" (idk the name, sorry), like if you would give it, from yourself, because it is not so much personal, like the other. Then would be still be a reason, to plan it in the day to bring it, but also would be there a other way as plan B. (I hope the idea is ok and sorry, I am not so good in english)

Has anyone scene my jojazon package?

Looks at my ring footage. Sees penny and the kids. Sees package delivered. Sees bear drinking syrup walking by, sees the dwarf walkup to the mailbox and jumps looks sad, comes back with cherry bomb, boom and nothing, dwarf is sad again, the dwarf and Mr Qi walks up. Qi takes the package opens it and yeets the super cumber to the ocean while dwarf wears box as hat.

Zoe838

Greenhorn
Tatsächlich haben die Ideen etwas ähnlichkeit mit einander, kommen aber aus 2 verschiedenen Gründen. In der Theorie könnte man die Ideen verknüpfen, da aber das eine wegen ner Quest und das anderer wegen Geschenke ist, kann man beides nicht exakt gleiich lösen, da das mit dem extra tag oder mit der offenen Tür nachts ja nur einmalige events sind, die nur für eine Quest sind, währenddessen Geschenke zu random zeit vom Spieler geschenkt werden können...

Tatsächlich haben die Ideen etwas ähnlichkeit mit einander, kommen aber aus 2 verschiedenen Gründen. In der Theorie könnte man die Ideen verknüpfen, da aber das eine wegen ner Quest und das anderer wegen Geschenke ist, kann man beides nicht exakt gleiich lösen, da das mit dem extra tag oder mit der offenen Tür nachts ja nur einmalige events sind, die nur für eine Quest sind, währenddessen Geschenke zu random zeit vom Spieler geschenkt werden können...
Wie du schon sagst, könnte man mit einem allg. Ansatz evt. beide Fälle lösen. Ein Briefkasten wäre eine solche Möglichkeit.
Oder NPCs (die zuhause sind) könnten z.B. bis 22 Uhr Dinge noch abnehmen, wenn man versucht reinzugehen. Mit einer Mini-Animation könnten sie kurz rauskommen und einen Moment warten. Und je nach Charakter sähe man dazu eine freudige oder grummelige Empfindungen wegen der späten Störung... :smile:

I have an idea!
Why not send a prank letter to threaten Lewis?
Better be written anonymously.

I know all your secret...Lewis...

Sincerely Anonymous.

Last edited:
I have an idea!
Why not send a prank letter to threaten Lewis?
Better be written anonymously.
Lewis isn't much liked by many players, okay. But why threaten him? What for??

Someone suggested an election/competition for becoming mayor. Maybe that's something to "threaten" him...
If the player wins, perhaps Lewis then could marry Marnie. (Also suggested already somewhere)

Lewis isn't much liked by many players, okay. But why threaten him? What for??

Someone suggested an election/competition for becoming mayor. Maybe that's something to "threaten" him...
If the player wins, perhaps Lewis then could marry Marnie. (Also suggested already somewhere)
Similarly to the phone dialogue when you said to Lewis that you know the secret.
The purpose behind it is to bully him just like exposing his purple shorts in public.
It is for malice or evil pleasure.

I will be honest I keep the purple shorts made from a staircase in the fridge and break them out for governor visits and the strange grange........now if I could send a pair to every resident so we all greet him wearing them at the next luau

If you are a horrible person, you could send many love letters to all the bachelors or bachelorettes.
Or pretend to be someone else...by sending a love letter to Marnie and Lewis.
Trick them and being exposed in public.

If you are a horrible person, you could send many love letters to all the bachelors or bachelorettes.
Or pretend to be someone else...by sending a love letter to Marnie and Lewis.
Trick them and being exposed in public.

Love letter to Morris from a secret admirer to meet in the special room in the saloon from a secret admirer. Send another to Pierre to meet in the same room for a special anniversary present :*. Send a third to Caroline saying I have a fun evening planed under the stars meet me on the docks. Send another the last to the wizard saying "I have something interesting to show you that needs your talents, meat me at the docks!

It is a joke but it could be funny if the Oh Sir insult game was modified to be the conversation maker in game for letters

@Freizeitfarmer
It would help if you learned how to be a psychopath... ((I am joking.))

Here are four different paths...
If the person wants to threaten Lewis to be the mayor by doing something nasty, they could kill Lewis's career by exposing his secret affair.
If the person wants to threaten Lewis in the name of evil without becoming a mayor, Lewis will be the mayor.
If you are a nice person and want to be mayor, do not threaten him to become mayor.
Lewis will always be a mayor if you are a nice person and do not want to be mayor.

Using a mailbox would be a great way to threaten him, depending on how you play the games.

Last edited: