A few QoL suggestions (mostly for mobile but some are applicable for all versions)

ErsatzLord

Tiller
Hello, I’ve been playing SDV for quite some time now (since a month after release but on a on and off schedule) and I absolutely love playing the game. I think the game is in a good place and with the upcoming update, I’m sure it’s going to be better. However, there are few things I want to see added. I don’t mind if not all could be add but the first two, I would really love to see haha as it’s been a small constant annoyance in my playthroughs.
  • Automatic Fence doors: I’d love to be able to upgrade my fence doors to something that will close a few seconds after opening it. On PC, it’s easy to close the gate but on mobile, I occasionally end up on the wrong side when closing gates.
  • Add to Existing Stack on Mobile: I know this is already in the PC version but the option isn’t in the mobile version. It would be nice to have this on mobile as well.
  • An in-game method of listing down an NPC’s schedule: There’s a mod on the PC but I can’t really mod mobile so it’s something I want to see in the base game. We have a journal to see an NPC’s likes and dislikes, it would be nice to see it expand to having their schedules on it. Maybe the player would need to find secret notes to know NPC’s schedule, or they could say something about it. Just a general description of “Marnie likes to exercise with Caroline, Emily, Jodi, and Robin in the mornings every Tuesdays would suffice”, if having their specific times would feel gamebreaking. (I know the wiki exists but it would be nice to be able to not rely on it especially since it’s easy to get spoiled for other things when looking around the wiki)
  • The Ability to have the horse run to the PC’s location: Maybe restrict it to the town and places to where the player can bring their horse to and/or the horse should be in the same area. I tend to run around places and I occasionally forget where I last left my horse.
  • Sewing Machine in the farm: this would be convinient and could make it that once a certain amount of friendship has been reached with Emily, she gives the farmer their own sewing machine and the dye station. I find it odd that the farmer has to go to someone else’s house to make their clothes
  • Ability to Remove Kitchen: I know in the new update the beds, and cribs will be movable (and thus presumably removable), I would also like to be able to move/remove the kitchen. Mostly because I’ve been using one of the cabins as a fancy brewery/preserve station and would like to be able to have in a clean slate without anything in side. (I know sheds are a thing but the cabins are nice looking and pretty)

Cthulhu

Sodbuster
Man, I already feel like a creeper when I stalk villagers to figure out their schedules. The LAST thing I need is a sweaty notebook filled with scribbled personal details... THAT will go over well with the spouse! 😂

ErsatzLord

Tiller
Man, I already feel like a creeper when I stalk villagers to figure out their schedules. The LAST thing I need is a sweaty notebook filled with scribbled personal details... THAT will go over well with the spouse! 😂
They don’t need to find out, do they ;) I mean they don’t question how we know their favorites and everyone else’a favorites without asking hahahaha

Odin

Staff member
Add to Existing Stack on Mobile: I know this is already in the PC version but the option isn’t in the mobile version. It would be nice to have this on mobile as well.
I'd really like to see this on mobile, it's always a bit frustrating when there's features missing on some platforms.

ErsatzLord

Tiller
I'd really like to see this on mobile, it's always a bit frustrating when there's features missing on some platforms.
I have my fingers crossed that it will come to mobile on the next update. I really love this feature on the PC but I almost never play on the PC version these days

kutdzy

Greenhorn
oh man, auto fence doors and horse whistle would be so awesome. Same w removing the kitchen or being able to change the look of it besides wallpaper & flooring.