Switch 22F/CST - Come farm with me!

Hey there!

I love playing Stardew Valley but I love it even more when I have friends to play with! I have no preference for what farm layout we use or whether we have shared money or not.

I don't use mods or anything special, just good 'ol fashioned Stardew.

When I play, I usually like to Farm and Fish. I'm not usually the one that goes in the mines but I can if I need to. I like to try and get the greenhouse in the first year but it's not necessary, I just think it's a fun little challenge.

I'm free almost always all you have to do is let me know your schedule and I can work around that!

I prefer to talk over Discord, so respond and we can trade discords to set up a game! Can't wait to hear from you!

BulbaFett

Newcomer
I'd like to play (got to set discord up again though) jst let me know when ima need to send the Discord name

BulbaFett

Newcomer
Hey there!

I love playing Stardew Valley but I love it even more when I have friends to play with! I have no preference for what farm layout we use or whether we have shared money or not.

I don't use mods or anything special, just good 'ol fashioned Stardew.

When I play, I usually like to Farm and Fish. I'm not usually the one that goes in the mines but I can if I need to. I like to try and get the greenhouse in the first year but it's not necessary, I just think it's a fun little challenge.

I'm free almost always all you have to do is let me know your schedule and I can work around that!

I prefer to talk over Discord, so respond and we can trade discords to set up a game! Can't wait to hear from you!
Im down to play let me know if and when to send the discord and i got you on the mining part i enjoy that as well as farming,fishing and foraging (been playing stardew for a couple of years)

lxvrvn

Greenhorn
HI!! if youre still looking for people to play with im down! I have discord so just let me know! I am always available to play :)