1st prismatic shard, now what?

Lew Zealand

Helper
How/where do I find the elevator in the mine?

I’m terrible at fishing on the iPad. It’s like it doesn’t pick up my taps. Is there anything I can adjust to help me?
I bought a fishing hook and a bobber. I have the fiberglass pole now but I don’t understand how to use the hook or bait.
In the Mines at the top of the regular Town Map, the Elevator is at the top of every 5th level (starting at the Mines entrance), but you have to descend 5 levels down to the next 5th floor (5th, 10th, 15th, etc.) to unlock the Elevator shortcut to that level. Once it's open, you can use that shortcut every time. However if you pass out in the Mines due to health loss (basically getting "killed" by slimes and such), there is a 5 floor penalty to your progress and you'll have to do the last 5 levels again.

If you're just starting out in the Mines, just concentrate on getting those 5 levels and then leaving via the elevator and finish your Farming day doing something else. Even getting 10 levels in a day is for when you're more comfortable in the Mines.

Ereo

Helper
How do I read them though?
Select them in your inventory, then tap on the character. It's the same mechanic as when you want to eat.

How/where do I find the elevator in the mine?

I’m terrible at fishing on the iPad. It’s like it doesn’t pick up my taps. Is there anything I can adjust to help me?
I bought a fishing hook and a bobber. I have the fiberglass pole now but I don’t understand how to use the hook or bait.
Open the inventory and pull the bait and the hook/bobber on top of the fishing rod. I would start using a trap bobber, it makes fishing much easier.

I'm not sure why it's not registering you taps, maybe you need to tap longer or harder?

Jboo

Cowpoke
Heehee I have a screen recording of the whole thing. I wonder what will happen when I give them back to him now? I thought I would lose them but they showed back up in my backpack afterwards.
CBA56CD6-358F-4EB6-BE0B-9B124420DBBD.jpeg

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Heehee I have a screen recording of the whole thing. I wonder what will happen when I give them back to him now? I thought I would lose them but they showed back up in my backpack afterwards.View attachment 11874
Don’t give it to him, he just gets mad and takes them permanently.
The better option is to make the infinitely renewable ones with staircases in your pants slot and use tho use for everything as they fulfill every role they others do.

Jboo

Cowpoke
Don’t give it to him, he just gets mad and takes them permanently.
The better option is to make the infinitely renewable ones with staircases in your pants slot and use tho use for everything as they fulfill every role they others do.
How do I go about doing that? When I did try to give them to him it says “wrong person”. I’m still packing them around lol. I wonder what would happen if every year I put something weird in the soup. Maybe I can display them in my box that gets judged LOL.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
How do I go about doing that? When I did try to give them to him it says “wrong person”. I’m still packing them around lol. I wonder what would happen if every year I put something weird in the soup. Maybe I can display them in my box that gets judged LOL.
What are you trying to give to him that says wrong person?

imnvs

Local Legend
You get friendship with everyone in town by not giving something weird, though. A large gold quality milk is enough.

Jboo

Cowpoke
You get friendship with everyone in town by not giving something weird, though. A large gold quality milk is enough.
I’ve accidentally given ppl fertilizer, when they’ve popped in to Pierre’s as I’m heading out. 😬 I told my BF that also plays that I’m an extreme introvert eveon this game. I give Elliot (hubby) a gift every morning and one time he gave me some kinda fruit that made me turn like a rainbow color for a second then gave me special abilities for a while.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I’ve accidentally given ppl fertilizer, when they’ve popped in to Pierre’s as I’m heading out. 😬 I told my BF that also plays that I’m an extreme introvert eveon this game. I give Elliot (hubby) a gift every morning and one time he gave me some kinda fruit that made me turn like a rainbow color for a second then gave me special abilities for a while.
At 12.5 hearts spouses and roommates give a stardrop which is an item that is given 7 times to the player through the finishing of different in game milestones and achievements.
It gives you a permanent energy boost.

imnvs

Local Legend
To clarify, the stardrop both fills your energy bar (useful if you're crafty because you can spend a lot of energy and then go pick up your stardrop if you know it is coming) and increases your maximum. Your maximum energy at start is 270, and the 7 stardrops all increase your maximum by 34 to a total of 508 when you have found all 7.